Products → Case Erectors
K&R (Ok International) Case erector poly bag inserter
View DetailsModel: PBI-24
Machine erects a case, tapes the bottom, then the bag is opened and inserted into the box. The machine draws a vacuum in order to pull the bag right down to the bottom of the case. It has a case range of 10“ L x 6” W x 6“ H minimum up to 12” L x 12” W x 15” H maximum. It has Allen Bradley PLC controls and lexan guarding. In good working condition. Last used in a large bakery operation.
Lantech Automatic Case Erector
View DetailsModel: C300
Designed for up to 10 cases per minute. Easy load carton magazine can hold up to 150 blanks.
- Case Size Minimum: 7.875" (L) x 5.875" (W) x 5.875" (H)
- Case Size Maximum: 19.625" (L) x 13.75" (W) x 23.5" (H)
- Case Type: RSC, HSC
- Flute Type: B, C
- Wall Type: Single
- Standard Bottom Tape Sealing with 3M Accuglide tape head.
- safety interlocked guards
- Adjustable scale display for easy change over.